Thursday, December 5, 2013

Jai Joshi has been super productive lately and now's your chance to grab a Hidden Gem for the low low price of FREE!

You may not know Jai Joshi, but she's a regular commenter and participant in the blogging community. Because of this, I wanted to do a plug for her and mention that her newest short story is now LIVE to purchase on Amazon Kindle. Entitled Hidden Gems, it's an anthology of five short stories from her epic Mahabharat series. You can download it by clicking HERE for FREE all day long (Christmas comes early this year).

Oh and if you want to see the cover, feast your eyes below:
Seriously folks, this book is worth the time for you to go and download it right now even if you have no interest in reading it. The sales will help Jai get noticed by the Amazon algorithms at work and possibly propel her other stories into the "best seller category."

So who is Jai Joshi?

Well, she's the author of Never Fear. It's a short story that tells about an event that happened in Krishna's childhood. Here's a short synopsis: "When young Krishna turns the people on Earth from age old rituals to a new spiritual path, he makes a deadly enemy in the form of Indra, King of the Demigods. The clash between them will rock the foundations of the world." That sounds exciting, doesn't it?

Jai doesn't stop there though. She's written a book called Youth, one called The Ancestors, another called The Prophecy, Bhishma-Son of Ganga, and Follow the Cowherd Boy.

All in all, I count seven titles to her name. That's pretty darn good if you ask me. And just like I'm a fan of curry, I intend to gobble several of these up.

If you want to know more of J.A. Joshi and her stories of Indian culture, please check out her Amazon author page or her blog.

18 comments:

  1. Hi Michael .. I love Jai's cover - and to be able to learn about more about India and its customs sounds a great freebie, or buy it in the UK .. Good luck to her and to you .. cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got all of them! She's been telling these stories on her blog for the past several years and now they're in book form.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Sounds incredible. Going to download immediately. Thanks for letting us know about Jai's work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for bringing this author to my attention. Since traveling to India I'm interested in all things Indian.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful, thanks for the info, got my copy and will check out her blog too. Love when writers support writers! Good on you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool. Thanks for the intro to her work. And that is a beautiful cover.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't turn down a free book. Thanks for the info.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds good. I don't know Jai, but thanks for sharing and I'll check her out.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome for you to spotlight Jai and her work. Will go download.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Will this still be going tomorrow. Just doing a drive by today as I only have 20 minutes...

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Liz: Nope, it's only for one day. Get it while it's hot.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for the introduction. I look for the book in Barnes and Noble.

    ReplyDelete
  13. You're right -- the cover is a feast. I'll check out Jai and her stories.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi, Michael,

    Jai is a fantastic writer. I've been a fan of hers for quite a while.

    Wonderful tribute to her. I've already downloaded my copies.

    Hope all is well with you…

    Happy Holidays!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Michael, thanks for the fantastic plug! Thanks to your support and the support of my wonderful blogger friends and readers, Hidden Gem hit #2 on the Amazon Kindle Asian ranking today!

    Thank you so much! You're a superstar.

    Jai

    ReplyDelete
  16. Downloaded my free copy. I'm trusting you Mike.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm a day late here, I suppose, but I'll still stop by and look at her story. Thanks for the heads up.

    ReplyDelete
  18. ooh that sounds great! I'll have to check it out!
    Also i love that cover

    ReplyDelete