Wednesday, March 9, 2016

In the Game of Thrones Season Six Trailer Nobody is Happy

The new trailer for Game of Thrones season 6 is out (and I included it below). In it everyone looks distraught. Bran looks terrified of the Night's King but at least he's got his legs! Melisandre looks lost (poor, poor Red Priestess of R'hllor). John Snow looks dead and Daenerys looks a lot like a captured slave again marching her way to Vaes Dothrak. Oh and Cersei? Well she just looks defiant with an unkillable monster as a bodyguard. I'm sure everything will work out in the end though, right?

8 comments:

  1. "I choose violence." Indeed Game of Thrones, indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When hasn't everyone been miserable on that show?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I mean, if you're living in GoT world, you've got a life filled with hardship and violence and then you die.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great trailer. Maybe Game of Thrones will best The Walking Dead for most violent program on TV.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A happy ending? Surely you jest.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry, Mike, but I'm still catching up on the first two seasons (I'm such a slow watcher), so I couldn't read this post for fear of any spoilers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Definitely gloomy. That image looks like their in some sort of tomb either dead or in a coma.

    ReplyDelete